It is important to keep the felt on your poker table clean so that the game is enjoyable and fair for all players. In this brief, we will provide you with a few simple steps on how to clean your poker table felt and keep it looking new!
Steps To Clean Poker Table Felt
- Begin by vacuuming the felt table to remove any dirt or debris. Be sure to use a vacuum attachment with soft bristles so as not to damage the felt.
- Next, mix a solution of mild soap and warm water in a bowl.
- Using a clean cloth, dip it into the soapy water and wring it out until it is only damp. Gently wipe down the entire surface of the poker table with the damp cloth.
- Rinse the cloth in clean water and wring it out again. Use this clean cloth to wipe away any soap residue from the table.
- Allow the poker table to air dry completely before using it again.
Following these simple steps will help to keep your poker table feeling clean and looking new for many years to come!